VANKEISBELCK Remi a formulé ce vendredi :
> Anyway, here' my wish list  for 2.0, inspired from Play! :
> 1/ Async, non-blocking support
> 2/ Dynamic action beans (ie that are resolved at run-time instead of
> startup-time)
> 3/ Better flash scope (using cookies for example)
> 4/ Built-in JSON support
> 5/ Statically Typed templates
> 6/ Full Java config (probably already doable, not sure)
> 7/ Nested Validation (we do this already on 1.7 with Woko, but it's a bit
> hackish) BeanValidatio JSR ?
> 8/ Hot reload (JavaRebel ?)

I vote for 1/ Async support. Being able to push data from stripes would
be fantastic.
I would add another useful feature: possibility to manage versioning
and caching of static resources (by generating a timestamp based on
last file update date for example)
The equivalent of spring's VersionResourceResolver.

But please, don't use cookies for anything and don't waste time on
JavaRebel