No problem.

For my ownself, I decided a long time ago to treat the next release of
all open source products as a complete hypothetical until they actually
ship.

If there's something in the nightly build that I desperately need, I
roll into into my own package until the release ships. (Not a patch, but
something I can import.) Since this is OOP and open source, you have a
lot of flexibility in what you can make part of your own application.

For example, David and I are working repackaging the 02-Jul-2001 version
of the Validator so that the imports jive with the 1.1 version. This way
I can start using the validator:message tag in my 1.0 applications until
1.1 ships.

Likewise, if there a tag or something you need, clip it out and make it
your own until the Struts version ships.

-T.