On Tue, 11 Jun 2002, James Young wrote:

> Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 21:40:05 -0700 (PDT)
> From: James Young <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Path-mapped action and Struts 1.1 beta
>

> As mentioned by Craig in
> http://www.mail-archive.com/struts-dev@jakarta.apache.org/msg04354.html,
> sub-app won't work for path-mapped actions, but only
> for extension-mapped actions.
>
> Has this issue been resolved?

No ... and (this time at least) not because of lack of time.  It is not at
all obvious how to rig path mapping to the controller to work together
with the basic assumption of sub-applications that there is a prefix for
that subapp.  All I can think of is requiring you to map the controller
once per subapp, which is both ugly and will require a bunch of changes to
the existing code that assumes there is only one mapping to the controller
servlet.

Ideas, anyone?