Most inquiries regarding how to use Struts should be posted to the USER
list.

See

for more about the best way to ask questions on an open source mailing
list.

The best advice is to review the list archives to get a feel for how
things are done.

http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/SummarizeList?listId=42

The Struts home page contains a number of other helpful links and more
information about learning more about Struts.

http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/index.html

-- Ted Husted, Husted dot Com, Fairport NY US
-- Java Web Development with Struts
-- Tel: +1 585 737-3463
-- Web: http://husted.com/about/services