Cedric Dumoulin wrote:
>   What are you goals about the Tiles documentation, example, jar and war ? Do you
>thing
> to separate them from main struts one as today, integrate them more deeply or remove
>them
> ?

We should come up with a brief developer's guide as has been done with
the other taglibs. We might be able to follow what Arron did for the
nested tag lib as a general outline.

Concept
Tag list
API notes (common properties and so forth)
Implementation notes (anything that might trip you up)

To round it out, I'm thinking we should insert a "portal page" in front
of the links to the Developer Guides, so we have a little bit more room
to work with. Here's a working sample for Tiles:

http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/userGuide/dev_tiles.html

So the Developer's Guide link for Tiles would go here, and then this
links to the package-summary in the API (among other things).

Something to talk about is whether to "deprecate" the template taglib or
not. Or maybe just move it under contrib, freeze it, and release as a
separate download. Having both of these in the main distribution is
going to confuse people. But at the same time, there's no reason to
scuttle it either.

-T.