That's fine with me, I was planning to donate this anyway, although my
initial implementation supports Strut's sub-apps, so it may need some
refactoring for anything more basic.

I only have a couple small issues to complete before I post an [ANNOUNCE] to
the users list.  In the meantime, I'm also trying to finish up
XMLMessageResources.

For anyone waiting for either of these, I apologize, I stopped working on
them about a week ago while I was playing around with moving from Win2k to
Mandrake 8.1 on my laptop.  I'm still trying to get everything configured
and 'get back into the groove' ;)

I'll post something as soon as I can.

> Craig

James Mitchell