At 12:27 PM -0700 2002/10/16, Martin Cooper wrote:
>  > Now that we have modules in play, would anyone VETO adding
>>  the capability to have a delimited list of struts-
>>  configs (for each module) -- to match what we do with the
>>  tiles and validator configurations? If for no other
>>  reason, than because we should be providing a consistent
>>  approach across components.
>
>Would I veto adding new functionality in a second beta that everyone is
>waiting for a final release of? I'd have to seriously consider it.

Would it seriously mess up the current release cycle to decouple
Tiles and Validator from the core as an attempt to simplify the 1.1
release?  It seems like there needs to be a "middle-ground" between
the "contrib" folder and the core where useful tools can be developed
and released without interfering with the core.

Joe
* Joe Germuska    { [EMAIL PROTECTED] }
"It's pitiful, sometimes, if they've got it bad. Their eyes get
glazed, they go white, their hands tremble.... As I watch them I
often feel that a dope peddler is a gentleman compared with the man
who sells records."
        --Sam Goody, 1956