David Graham wrote:
> Ideally, tests shouldn't rely on other components that could be broken
> because then you don't know why the test failed.

I don't understand what you mean by other components that could be broken.
<snip>
Simple tests are better than complicated ones.
How you ordered the tests could help some.
Test the simple components first, then once
tested they could be used in other tests.
It's true that maybe the simple components
still have a bug. Once that bug is found write a test,
for the newly discovered bug.

-Rob