From: David Graham [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, June 22, 2003 11:42 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Regarding Enhancement Bugzilla Reports

>In regards to Ted's request for assistance, on the user list, for dealing
>with enhancement requests and patches:
>
>I've already found some changes that need to happen regarding some bugzilla
>enhancement requests. Should I add comments to the bugzilla report? Some
>just need to have status changes as fixed or invalid.

If the bug has already been fixed please mark FIXED.  If you think it's
invalid, mark as INVALID and give a reason so the reporter knows why and
maybe they'll reopen with a different argument.  Please be cautious marking
things as invalid.

>Should I ignore those
>type of needed changes and just stick to pointing out the less obvious
>needs?

What's obvious to you may not be obvious to us ;-).  I've tried to go
through them in the past and find fixed and invalid bugs but there are too
many for any one person to find.

Thanks for the help!

David