Robert Leland wrote:
> Shall we move to Validator 1.1.0, for 1.2.0 ?

If it makes it from Alpha to GA in time, and it's a drop-in replacement, then it would be OK with me =:0)

Though, I'd like to get out at least one 1.2.x point release before doing anything drastic, like migrating to Commons Resources (once it comes up and out).

I'm updating the News/Resource area (which is several months out of date now). Once that's done, I'll be taking a look at the stale tickets.

(And, Vic, thanks for getting started on these!)