The in documentation for the HTML options tag, we say

"Only property is specified - The value of this attribute is the name
of a property of the ActionForm bean associated  with our form, which
will return the collection. "

But I haven't been able to get this to work ...

Starting with a bean that worked fine seperately, I also put a copy on
the Action, and tried

<form:select property="year">
<form:options property="salesYearsList"/>
</form:select>
// Servlet exception, ClassCast exception

<form:select property="year">
<form:options property="salesYearsList.value"/>
</form:select>
//No getter method available for property salesYearsList.value for bean
under name null

<form:select property="year">
<form:options property="salesYearsList" labelName="value"
labelProperty="label"/>
</form:select>
// Cannot find bean under name value

<form:select property="year">
<form:options property="salesYearsList" name="value"
labelProperty="label"/>
</form:select>
// Cannot find bean under name value

<form:select property="year">
<form:options property="salesYearsList" name="value"/>
</form:select>
// Cannot find bean under name value

<form:select property="year">
<form:options property="salesYearsList" labelProperty="label"/>
</form:select>
// No getter method available for property label for bean under name
null

Thoughts?

-- Tel 716 425-0252; Fax 716 223-2506.
-- http://www.husted.com/about/struts/