"Steven D. Wilkinson" wrote:

> It's not just the code it's the documentation.  It even runs off the page in
> landscape mode.  You really need to print out section 4 and see what I'm talking
> about.

The reason this happens is that browsers format pages based on the width of the
widest section of the page.  In the case of Section 4, that is the <pre> sections
that include the code examples -- because they are wide (all the tab characters),
the browser formats the rest of the page at the same width.

Correcting the tabs will correct this.

Craig