I keep wondering if there isn't a better "big fix" for the examples
that wouldn't be so labor intensive.

The other annoyance is that the <pre> tag tends to double space at line
breaks.

I've seen the same issues with other Jakarta project documentation.

One odd idea would be to have the XML also generate a "printer
friendly" version that didn't steal space on the left for the menu.

On 1/22/2001 at 12:00 PM Craig R. McClanahan wrote:

Ted Husted wrote:

> As of the 1/22 build, the User Guide should print well in landscape
> mode.

How about portrait mode?  If need be, we can wrap the code lines of the
examples
so that they don't extend so far (just like we align code to 80 column
width).