+1

We are already using the ant 'junit' task in some of our project, and it
works really well. One thing we have found is that our tests really end up
being split into two kinds: unit, and integration. We classify as 'unit'
those tests which can run on the code as compiled in place in the build
directory. These tests typically stress some smaller piece of code, often
simulating some of the interfaces the code normally interacts with. We
classify as integration those tests which require something to be deployed
into a running server somewhere. While this can and should be automated, it
is a different level of testing... Both kinds of tests are very useful...