Hello -

I have been using the struts tablibs for a few weeks now and
integrated them with my application by adding taglib declarations in
my web.xml file to point to the struts tld files. However, I was
reading the installation notes again and noticed that another way to
install struts is to simply copy all of the struts .war files into my
webapps directory. However, it seems that I still have to modify my
web.xml file to include the struts taglibs. Is this the case or am I
doing someting wrong. I was hoping I could just copy the .war files
and be done.

-will