I just saw that Turbine generates code/sql with a
project called Torque (subproject of Turbine).  Is
anyone familiar with it to give it a better run down
than the how to on it.  I'm still not sure what type
of code it generates (primary key class?).  It sounds
like it doesn't generate JDBC and uses xml info to
generate SQL on the fly.  I'm not sure if that is
right, but that is the impression I got.

David