Apologies for the delay in responding - I was away all last week with no
access to my mail!

The best thing you can do is to subscribe to the struts-dev list and get
involved in the Workflow threads there which is where all the current
discussion is going on about the Workflow piece. Not that contacting me in
the first instance was wrong!

We are still in the concepts stage, although a lot has happened in the last
week which I haven't caught up on yet, so we may be moving along a little
quicker by now - I have a lot of mails to read!

Look forward to seeing you and your team get involved. I have copied this to
the dev list so that they see your interest too.

Kind regards,

Nic