I would actually recommend writing more struts-extensions for Dreamweaver
UltraDev.  It's a great HTML/JSP editor, has a 78% marketshare (Dreamweaver
does) and is easily extendible.

I've been to Macromedia Dreamweaver seminars before, and they make creating
"webforms" in jsps/asps look VERY easy.

Matt