Hi Folks,

Finally getting to breathe for a few minutes, I'm going to start whacking
off a few of the outstanding Bugzilla bug reports against Struts
(particularly 1.0-final related issues).  While doing this, I'd like to
suggest that we do what several other Jakarta projects are doing, and have
new bug reports initially directed to the STRUTS-DEV mailing list.  That
way, they become more visible to all the developers.  Then, a particular
developer who wants to take ownership of a particular bug report can
assign it to themselves.

This seems to work pretty effectively on Tomcat -- I'd like to try it here
as well.