-1.

If someone wants to code their *beans* this way, they should code/generate a BeanInfo to go with it, IMHO.

--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
Work:      http://www.multitask.com.au

----- Forwarded by dIon Gillard/Multitask Consulting/AU on 11/10/2001 02:44 PM -----Re: new feature

-1

Looking to call a method besides get*() runs contrary to the JavaBean
specification. Struts should stick to the book.

-- Tel +1 716 737-3463
-- http://www.husted.com/about/struts/