"Craig R. McClanahan" wrote:
> It wouldn't be hard to make that configurable.

It will be configurable, I was just trying to mention that I'm planning

1) use "share" to set the attribute name in the web.xml
2) use the typical Struts-type default for the attribute name, so it
won't conflict with anything
3) fully expect people to change that to use it with a templating system

Unless anyone has a better idea

-- Tel +1 716 737-3463
-- http://www.husted.com/struts/