Hi Tim,

One of my key goals is to ease integration with B2B and webservices.  I'm
finding that lots of what's in my current project would fit this framework
well.. For instance I have an Order form.. But why should this just be entered
from a web form using Struts.  I'd like to be able to export the Schema and
have some other app send me Orders which my app already knows how to work
with.  Using a standard schema would be great.  I guess from this perspective
I'm thinking of starting with XML.

Cheers,
Jon