Well... there it is.

- Recreated package.html to be more consistent with the rest of them,
provide better developer docco etc.

- To get things done, simply created the tld struts-nested.xml file of
the others, keeping the docco. There's been all this mention of slowing
things down in regards to the tags to see what the spec's going to end
up with, so there'll be time to refine this if people feel it's
warranted. I think something should be done, but this will give time to
decide the colour of the bike shed.

One idea I had was to put all the tags from the three libraries into one
xml file, then run the stylesheet for each taglib, and that way the
stylesheet can pick its tags and if a library nees something specific
from any of them (or extends them), it can have it's own stylesheet
(this could also be handy for other developers to automate the building
of their Struts extensions). Naturally this could also be carried into
docco. Say a page is needed where we want a list of all tags, we can
simply make another stylesheet. I think you get what I'm driving at.

Do the taglic.xml files' process do anthything more than just the html
pages and the tld's?... if that's it I can spend a little time on making
it happen if people think it's a good thing.

- It built perfectly. And tested out through all my tests the same,
hence the commit.

- I haven't updated any of the site's links to include it as I figure
that this is only done on a release basis (the api-1.0 docco etc).
correct?...

- Also cleaned up the main Struts logo (a clean-up was all that was
done. I didn't make it rotate or anything :).
It's just that 100% black drop shadow was driving me batty :)
(the download is actually smaller too!)

Arron.