James Mitchell wrote:
> Struts gurus, this was in response to someone
> (I doubt that I'm the only one) asking about having
> the resource bundle loaded from xml file(s).

I know this is a "commons question, but ...
About a year ago March 2001 ? the same request was made.
I am pretty sure the creation of  Message Resources was changed to
uses a Factory to make this possible so I am pretty sure
there are people out there reading Message Resources from an
XML file.

-Rob