On Wed, 2002-09-25 at 10:04, Daniel Honig wrote:
> Davor,
>
>  I need struts taglibs on my project and am using 1.02
>
>  How would you feel about turning the code over to me and I can port it.

Ok, as soon as I finish select and option tags. Or maybe you'd like to
see the 'preview' version? Please let me know.

>  I would love to have tags for cards/dos/gos?

Solved, although card and do don't need taglib implementations, since
they're quite static. Or maybe they do? We'll discuss it later.

> I have a WAS phone to test.
>
>  The other direction would be to go to 1.1b which I would do
> and forget 1.02...?
>

> But I started hacking some code together from bits and pieces
> to take care of my first needs.
>
> Links in WML and so on....

Links are solved to conform to Struts 'standard', eg. you can specify
forward, page or href and that attribute is correctly expanded to fit
your struts application. (Using RequestUtils.computeURL(); )

--
Davor Cengija
[EMAIL PROTECTED]