Craig,

I read somewhere that you got involved in opensource development because
you where tired of waiting for fixes never being done? I think that is
the way Eddie, Taylor, Jason and others (including myself) are starting
to feel. After all Struts1.1 has been taking quite a long time now.

Although our patches are minor, there should be some way of responding
to them without having to post entire "alternative nightly builds".
These patches are, after all just small patches.

I dont think there is an "attitude" here, just a genuine interest in
STRUTS and its development process.

Suggestion: If committers have to "take ownership" it might not be
addressed by anyone. Could there be a process where a request Manager
could delegate ownership (if not taken) and committers could choose to
accept this or not?

-- Joachim