Hey - that's a good idea.

Questions that come to mind:
    - Do commiters have time to involve themselves in reviewing these on
a regular basis - and time for follow-through?
    - How many folks are actually going to involve themselves in the voting?
    - How will folks be informed there is something for them to vote on?
        - Will they be responsible for monitoring Bugzilla?
        - Will they be responsible for spamming the lists about their
patch - and that they should vote on it and why?

--
Eddie Bush