From: Daniel Honig [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, October 11, 2002 10:40 AM
To: Struts Developers List
Subject: RE: Basic Issues

This is the correct view in IMHO.  ATG had an interesting feature called
"converters" the converter could be specified on the element that was
being displayed
  as in

 <input bean="some/bean/property" converter="date(someformat)">

I've scrathed and itched a few times before wishing for this in Struts.

It was quick easy and de-coupled.  It worked well enough.