From: Eddie Bush [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, October 11, 2002 3:41 PM
To: Struts Developers List
Subject: Re: [Resources] XMLMessageResources and Proposal

I was reading a thread last night somewhere off in bozo-land where this
fellow was trying *so* hard to "shove" patterns into his design it was
hillarious.  I won't go into details - but shove is an appropriate
description.

Sometimes, people want so badly to use a "new thing" that ... well they
misuse it.  The key, I think, as Mark pointed out is:  Does it add value?

Why add complexity where you don't have to?  ... just my 0.02 :-/

--
Eddie Bush