Karr, David wrote:

Well, the "exercise-taglib" is supposed to do some of this.  Over time, I've
been adding several things to the "strutsel-exercise-taglib" that aren't in
the base app.  Every time I write an example that I realize isn't covered, I
add it to the app.  Some of these could be added to the base app, with
modifications.

There's also the unit tests, which are convenient in that they can be run
automatically (as opposed to the exercise app), but they test the tag code
directly, and bypass the TLD and the JSP compilation process.

Ok, so that may not be as useful as I though.

--
Eddie Bush