I totally agree with you David.

I've collected an enormous amount of FAQ material (which I haven't organized
yet) from this and the users list over the last 6 or 7 months.

What good does it do to solve a really tricky problem if no one else can
take advantage of that knowledge transfer?

I'll be adding the new FAQ material and a few 'how to' sections  soon.  (for
example: How to setup Netbeans to step through and debug your web
application on Tomcat using Remote Debugging - a pictorial guide)

James Mitchell
Software Engineer/Struts Evangelist
http://www.open-tools.org

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not
sure about the former."
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)