I guess even though some of the code will be run in Axis and some will be
run in Struts there's no real requirement that the classes have to be in
packages that reflect that.

If the packages are to all live in org.apache.struts then maybe Mark's idea
is good:

   org.apache.struts.axis

Adopting a "org.apache" name may seem presumptuous - but if the Struts
developers don't mind having this project use org.apache.struts.axis (or
org.apache.struts.anything...) then that's probably as good as anything.

Comments?

             "Mike Oliver"                     To: "'Struts Developers List'"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>           cc: (bcc: Kevin
Bedell/Systems/USHO/SunLife)
             01/21/2003 12:53 PM               Subject:  RE: Axis4Struts package names

             Please respond to "Struts

             Developers List"

What about org.apache.axis4struts  ?

Michael Oliver