On Tue, 4 Feb 2003, David Graham wrote:

> Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2003 15:48:55 -0700
> From: David Graham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: exit strategy was Plans for the upcoming 2/14 soft deadline
>
> I think tracking the roadmap in bugzilla is a great idea.  Can we get future
> versions listed in there?  Our 1.2 roadmap page can be a link to the
> bugzilla query for all 1.2 enhancements.  On the other hand, anyone can post
> an enhancement for any version so this might not be representative of our
> plans.

I added milesontes for "1.1 Family", "1.2 Family", and "2.0 Family".  When
we start detailing out the 1.2 thinking, we can create milestones for
specific 1.2.x releases.

I don't see any viable way to separate what should be marked 1.2 from what
would be marked 1.3 -- so, I suggest we say "anything fundamentally
backwards compatible, perhaps with a little refactoring" goes in the 1.2
bucket, while "anything radically new or different" goes in the 2.0
family.

Bugfixes against 1.1 releases can be marked with which 1.1.x release (if
any) we plan to fix them in.  As with 1.2.x, we can add those as we need
them (I have karma on bugzilla).