"Vic Cekvenich" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
b2uf0d$5gb$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:b2uf0d$5gb$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> I would like to format in the JSP if possible (for both).
>
> Let me just restate what I think you are saying:
> "Since JSTL can format strings, allways format and localize in the
> formBean".

No, that doesn't make any sense. I'm saying "Since JSTL can format strings,
always format and localise in the JSP page". I don't understand why you need
to do any of it in the bean, hence my last message.

> So as you point out, I can format and localize both in the bean. (Ex:
> formBean.setLocale(x) )

Um, I didn't point that out at all.

--
Martin Cooper