Erik,

If you could put your patch into Bugzilla (file it against the bug report, please - create a bug report for issues that don't have one yet) we'd much appreciate it. By just sending it to the list, you risk it being lost -- and very likely missed or forgotten. If it's in Bugzilla, whichever one of us gets to tackle that bug will have your patch right there for consideration. If possible, always submit output from 'cvs diff -u' (looks like that's probably what you did - thanks!) and ... I suppose that's it.

http://issues.apache.org/bugzilla

Thanks for the effort!

Erik Tennant wrote:

I needed (for reasons beyond my control) to have <html:form..> create an action="" with a relative URL. Searching the mailing list, I ran across others who were seeking similar functionality. I wrote up a simple addition to FormTag.java that allows an optional isRelative attribute inside the form tag.

Image tags have something functionally equivalent, so I'm guessing it may be functionality you are interested in.

If you need something else from me, let me know.

Thanks,

Erik

-- Eddie Bush