-----Original Message-----
From: James Mitchell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

My plans are to finish up html this weekend, and tiles, upload, and
validator by the end of next week.  After that I hope to get all the
nested tags done between 3/15 and 3/22, then move on to the struts-el
tags.

The only thing that might delay things is the fact that my contract is
almost up and I'm desperately looking for another job.

Does anyone object or is there a special focus that anyone wants to

get

covered quickly?

Also, are there any volunteers out there wanting to help me get this
stuff nailed?

Sigh.

If your new testing setup is reasonably straightforward, I wouldn't
imagine it could be very difficult for me or someone else to clone them
(and remove some) for the Struts-EL tests.  There already is a set of
Cactus tests for Struts-EL which covered more than the original base
Struts tests did, but your new work has very likely jumped well past
that.

In short, if you've finished everything you need to do for bean, logic,
and html, and you have some doors to knock on, then give me what I need
to know and I'll implement the Struts-EL tests (or someone else, if they
wanted to do this).  If Aaron has time, he could probably do the same
for the nested tags.