On Sat, 8 Mar 2003, James Mitchell wrote:

> Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2003 14:36:55 -0500
> From: James Mitchell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: 'Struts Developers List' <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: RE: Running Cactus Tests
>
> I was using jakarta-cactus-13-1.3, should I switch?

It might be worth a try to see if it's really a version incompatibility
with Cactus 1.3 versus 1.4, or just something messed up in my environment.
Our build-tests.xml file says it should work with Cactus 1.3+, so in
principle it should work with either.  But my first goal is to get the
tests to run at all :-).