On Mon, 10 Mar 2003, James Mitchell wrote:

> Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 10:01:16 -0500
> From: James Mitchell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: Struts Developers List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: RequestUtils.computeURL()
>

> Is there any reason that any tag should NOT call computeURL when
> evaluating a URL that needs a parameter of Map entries added?
>
> It seems that ImgTag does it all by itself, and since it hard-codes '&'
> instead of the standard '&amp;', my new tests (which I haven't even
> committed yet) are failing.
>
> Should we refactor this now?
>
> I cannot setup tests for this tag with the current code that's there.

Sounds like we missed refactoring this when computeURL() was created in
the first place, so +1 for refactoring it now.

As of last night, I got all the "test.tomcat.41" tests to run on my Linux
box (yah :-) -- thanks for all the hard work on creating these tests.  I
ran into line-end problems on the code we generate for <html:form> and
running the tests on Windows, and would be interested to find out if it
did.