Which is why I believe there should be an all in one distro as well as the separate pieces.

David

From: "Edgar P. Dollin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'Struts Developers List'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: Interesting Bug Fact
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 08:33:41 -0500

It is not a misconception to some of us who happen to think the
convience aspect of the tags packaged with the controller is the reason
to use struts.  I also am of the opinion that a big reason struts is
popular is that the 'packaging' is correct, i.e. it has enough features
in one place so that by itself it makes a difference.  Not everyone
wants to roll there own.

Edgar