On Mon, 23 Jun 2003, James Mitchell wrote:

> Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 11:20:02 -0400
> From: James Mitchell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: Struts Developers List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Re: [GUMP] Build Failure - jakarta-struts
>
> On Monday 23 June 2003 11:18, Christopher Lenz wrote:
> > I don't think the Gump builds have anything todo with the nightly builds of
> > Struts. The Gump descriptors are in the jakarta-gump directory on
> > cvs.apache.org, and every Apache committer has commit access to that
> > directory.
> >
> >    http://jakarta.apache.org/gump/
>
> Yes, that sounds like what I was vaguely remembering.
>
> So, at this point, noone can fix this but Craig?

There's a difference between the nightly builds we used to get (which
still aren't back working, due to a problem getting SSH to let me log on
to cvs.apache.org without a password so my upload will work) and the Gump
runs.  AFAIK, our Gump descriptor is in the Gump repository (access info
at the URL above), and any Jakarta committer is allowed to adjust their
own Gump project descriptors.

> > -chris

Craig