The Gump build is going to fail again, tomorrow morning, I have been babysitting
the different gump machines.
I'd appreciate it if someone that has the time could see what I am missing.

I have been tweaking the struts build.xml and it looks like it should really work.
The only funny thing is that the target is for the struts-legacy.jar
is under struts/target/class instead of contrib/struts-legacy/target/class but
the jar produced is correct. When the main build starts it copies the right number
of jars to the dist directory, I am assuming that includes the struts-legacy.jar.
It's got to be something simple !

An alternate approach is to revert the gump/project/jakarta-struts.xml back to version
1.35 and use that as a base for the gump build with two projects.

-Rob

Christopher Lenz wrote: