+1

-James

-----Original Message-----
From: Ted Husted [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, June 26, 2003 6:43 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [VOTE] Struts 1.1 Final Release

Since no significant issues have arisen in response to Struts 1.1 RC2, I

propose that we release the tip of the main trunk in CVS as the Struts
1.1 Final release. I have checked in a proposed release plan, which is
available for review on the Struts web site:

      http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/proposals/release-plan-1.1.html

Release plans must pass by a majority vote of committers on the project,
but all other interested parties are welcome to cast their votes (and/or
make comments or suggestions on the plan) as well.

  Vote:  Struts 1.1 Final Release Plan
  [ ] +1 I am in favor of the release, and will help support it
  [ ] +0 I am in favor of the release, but am unable to help support it
  [ ] -0 I am not in favor of the release
  [ ] -1 I am against this proposal (must include a reason).

-

I am +1 on the Struts 1.1 Final release plan.