-0

Only because there is a bug raised against the nested tags where it's dropping
a reference for included/tiles files in some strange instance.

I would have liked to have confirmed, patched and squished/handled it, but my
last few weeks have been crazy with moving to the US. I wont be able to get
onto it until thurday next week until after the move. Would be sweet if 1.1
could wait until then, but anyways.

Just need to say that a version cut now is done with possible issue.

Anyone's welcome to dive in there and have a play to see if it is an issue...

With obvious other priorities, I'll probably just gruble a little and wait to
have it handled for 1.2 or 1.1.1  :P

Arron.