The Struts-Faces integration library (in directory "contrib/struts-faces"
of the Struts CVS repository) is an adapter layer that allows the use of
components and renderers provided by JavaServer Faces (under development
via JSR-127 in the Java Community Process).  Version 0.4 of this library,
currently available at:

  http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-struts/release/struts-faces/

corresponds to the EA4 release of JavaServer Faces reference
implementation, which is available as part of the Java Web Services
Developer Pack 1.2 release:

  http://java.sun.com/webservices/

For historical legacy, the 0.3 version of the library (originally posted
in a nightly build directory), which corresponds to the EA3 release of
JavaServer Faces, is also made available in the release directory.

This is a formal vote to release version 0.4 of the integration library as
an official distribution from the Struts Project:

------- [VOTING SLIP:  Struts-Faces Integration Library 0.4] -------------
[ ]  +1  -  I am in favor of this release, and can help
[ ]  +0  -  I am in favor of this release, but cannot help
[ ]  -0  -  I am not in favor of this release
[ ]  -1  -  I am against this proposal (must include a reason)