Do users find the examples confusing?  I often refer people to the
struts-example and struts-validator apps for help so I don't think they're
under publicized.  I'm not sure that consolidating the examples would make
them easier to understand.  I certainly want an example module app and an
app that demonstrates a real world example would also be helpful.

David