There are 18 non-enhancement tickets in Bugzilla.

http://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/buglist.cgi?bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&bug_status=VERIFIED&bug_severity=Blocker&bug_severity=Critical&bug_severity=Major&bug_severity=Normal&bug_severity=Minor&email1=&emailtype1=substring&emailassigned_to1=1&email2=&emailtype2=substring&emailreporter2=1&bugidtype=include&bug_id=&changedin=&votes=&chfieldfrom=&chfieldto=Now&chfieldvalue=&product=Struts&short_desc=&short_desc_type=allwordssubstr&long_desc=&long_desc_type=allwordssubstr&bug_file_loc=&bug_file_loc_type=allwordssubstr&keywords=&keywords_type=anywords&field0-0-0=noop&type0-0-0=noop&value0-0-0=&cmdtype=doit&order=Bug+Number

I'll take a look at these to see if there's anything that would block a release. If not, I could roll a release on Sunday and try to do it HTTPD-style, so that we can do it without a freeze.

http://httpd.apache.org/dev/release.html

I'll cut the candidate and post it for review and a vote. If it passes, it passes; if not, we re-tag and try again.

I do think it would be a good idea to get a post 1.1 release out now so people will start updating their code to not use the 1.1 deprecations.

After 1.2.0, we could start with the 1.2.x releases, until we do something drastic like drop in a Composable RequestProcessor or move a dependence to another JAR (e.g. Commons Resources).

-Ted.

David Graham wrote:
I think we could release 1.2 now if there was a release manager.  I don't
have the time to learn and perform the release process right now.

David

--- Nick Lesincki <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

It has been at least 1 month since question was asked
When is the next release?
Last msg said 1 month after 1.1 and a release manager
was required and some bug fixes would be out.

Nicolas