I think it would be strange to go directly to a 1.2.1 release, which I
suspect is why Ted was talking about a beta.
Tomcat has a 4_1_0 tag in CVS, but I don't know if that was released as
such.

It's not my intention to reopen an old discussion, but I would like to
confirm exactly what version this will be.

Steve