>Agree. I just read Craig "ideal view" and I think this view may be a
>good start.

I think so too. I will re-state Craig's "ideal goal" below for others to catch up:

"I believe that we should aim for the following ideal state -- a Struts application
shoud be usable either as a webapp or as a portlet, with little (ideally no) changes.
Therefore, I believe that we'd build whatever it takes to support this into the
standard Struts distribution, which would then be used in both environments."

I would like to ask everybody what their opinions are about this topic. Is it
technically possible for Struts to enable the same application to be turned into a
webapp or a portlet at the switch of a button? Could the fundamental differences
between a webapp and a portlet not allow such a possibility?

Mete