Hi, all,

I'm trying to teach myself struts using the example. I'm already stuck. I
don't know if this is a struts issue or a tomcat issue. Not wanting to
cross-post, I'll start here.

I've downloaded the struts-example from the 1.1 stable release. I mounted
the .war file into the NetBeans project. When I try to execute tour.htm, I
get this error from tomcat:

Apache Tomcat/4.0.6 - HTTP Status 404 - /tour.htm

----

type Status report

message /tour.htm

description The requested resource (/tour.htm) is not available.

----

I'm sure I've missed a step in the installation and deployment, but
re-tracing my steps hasn't helped. Can anyone help me fill in the blanks?

PS - Would the struts-user list be a more appropriate place to post
questions like this?

Thanks, in advance.

Mike Steigerwald
9237 Pinehurst Road