If it's not something we can fix right away, I'll post a copy from an earlier build.

David Graham wrote:

That's a definite bug in the build.  Those pages are worthless without the
attribute descriptions.

David

--- Kris Schneider <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

The tag doco pages, for example:

http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/userGuide/struts-html.html

used to include tables listing each of the tags' attributes. Was there a
conscious decision made to remove that information or is there just some
bug in
the build?

D.O.Tech       <http://www.dotech.com/>

-- Ted Husted, Junit in Action - <http://www.manning.com/massol/>, Struts in Action - <http://husted.com/struts/book.html>, JSP Site Design - <http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ISBN=1861005512>.